Friday, March 04, 2005

he says all the right things at exactly the right time


ahh. i really honestly have no idea where to head to. i think nj would be out cos im really lousy and cannot catch up with the other bright bulbs. but theres tings there and the magnet pull there becomes strong..and i crashed ac ystd to find out what its like..its not as bad as i thought it was but its really far and i didnt feel like i belong there like i do now in cj. and i want to stay in cj bt then again, i dont want to cos their econs suck. and theyre good in history bt im nt so sure abt their lit. and then someone in sa told me sa's lit is good. bt don and jacob says sa's arts will not be as good as cj. so as you can see, im in a dilemma and talking to myself.

poo.

is it true that the deadline to register has been extended to monday?? its really bad,that i keep procrastinating, but i really hope so, thats wht my mum told me but nobody's replying me cos its early in the morning and theres no school today so everyones probably sleeping and im the sole early bird talking to myself at such wee hours on a no-school school day. haha im mad.

i slept for 11hours, went home feeling really sick. ugh. all those pretence of being sick is bad karma. my nose began bothering me when i woke up ystd morning and then my throat too, when me+the other crashers were lying around in their comfy but smelly cafe. haha i became temporarily well again after being fisherman's friend and nim jiom's too. hahah. but TEMPORARY, i say. after hitch and when i reached home, i wanted to die. my head was gonna explode..really bad headache. plus, i was having cramps. yay.

but im really strong and fit as a fiddle now! (nearly) after a pill. yay!

anyway ystd was fun (: somehow. haha.
hitch is really good. there were 2 typically blond and suave and aww-worthy guys. all the happy endings..haha. will never take place in my life.

anyway, gonna catch up w ele and hopefully, tings ltr, before she leaves me, again. haha.

tatas!